Realise new efficiencies in human resources
In a rapidly changing global economy, your HR team becomes even more vital to your success. Hiring the best people faster than your competition gives you an edge. Plus, efficient onboarding helps new staff contribute more quickly. Unfortunately, manual, paper-based processes often get in the way. As a result, HR is unable to devote enough time to meeting the needs of current employees and finding and hiring the best candidates.
OnBase helps human resources departments to:
Proven technology for your HR department
- Automate redundant parts in the HR process from interviews and onboarding through the separation process so their organisation can hire the best candidates faster while meeting all compliance requirements
- Help establish a complete employee record for every employee document available immediately
- Integrate with ERP, including PeopleSoft and Lawson so they do not have to navigate away or search for any part of the employee’s information
- Perform accurate audits, running reports that show you what’s missing globally while employee folders indicate what is missing at a glance
- Let managers to requests from mobile devices
OnBase automatically creates employee folders and populates them with employee documents as soon as you import the first document. OnBase not only displays employee documents, but also indicates what documentation is missing from the Employee Folder automatically. It can also:
- Generate Offer Letters automatically after approval
- Automatically check not only for missing documents but also missing information with in the forms that are submitted.
- Make application forms available on your website. When the application is submitted it will enter an automated workflow which will check for completeness, send receipt acknowledgement and route it to the correct HR representative.
Using OnBase to simplify HR tasks so that HR staff can accomplish more with less effort is only the beginning. OnBase can handle your HR routine tasks, escalation, workflows, but as an enterprise solution, you can apply it to countless other challenges throughout your enterprise.