OnBase 15: What’s New?
Since founding Hyland, creator of OnBase, in 1991, we’ve invested over 2 millennia of man-hours developing and enhancing our product, OnBase. Averaging two releases a year – one major and one minor – we’ve stayed committed to simplifying the way people work.
With each release, we work to make sure OnBase remains relevant in your IT environment while also evolving to support industry trends.
OnBase 15 includes over 2,000 improvements, including the following enhancements specific to these industries:
Healthcare – A new clinical content strategy including:
- A native vendor neutral archive (VNA for DIACOM storage) to allow healthcare organizations to store and access medical images, documents and clinical files in a single system
- A new Patient Window to simplify the physician experience
- OnBase ImageAnywhere, allowing two participating facilities to securely share patient data electronically
- Universal Scope Capture to capture video stills from any fiber-optic scope
- Paperless registration solution for the Android platform
Insurance – An enhanced Guidewire integration, seamlessly linking activities between both systems
Higher Education – Support for the American Disabilities Act Section 8, providing a better user experience for sight-challenged students.
OnBase 15 also features the following enhancements to technology trends:
- A re-architected mobile platform introducing a new app in the Windows 8 app store (apps are already available for the iPad, iPhone and Android devices)
- New integration points between OnBase apps and other mobile applications
Case Management – An enhanced user experience for case-based applications
Cloud – OnBase 15 is available in the OnBase Cloud and features improved integrations with cloud-based applications DocuSign and Esri ArcGIS Online
Capture – A simplified user experience and improved data capture tools for invoices
The OnBase 15 release also includes hundreds of enhancements designed to make the deployment and administration of OnBase solutions as simple and straightforward as possible for implementers, solution owners and system administrators.
Check out the OnBase
sections to discover how OnBase can revolutionize the way you work.