Highlights from OnBase foundation releases
A quick review of enhancements made to previous versions of OnBase
Incorporating nearly 3,500 customer-driven changes, features and enhancements, OnBase 17 improved almost every aspect of the enterprise information platform.
Most noticeably, this release featured a completely enhanced user experience across our clients – modernising the user interface and improving navigation and usability throughout the platform.
Other key enhancements featured in OnBase 17 include:
- New functionality for our capture solutions to expedite scanning and indexing processes
- Enhanced BPM tools to enable parallel processing right out of the box
- Extended geolocation functionality across the platform
- Changes to our electronic forms capabilities, giving administrators much more flexibility when it comes to design and management
- Significant enhancements to purpose-built integrations for DocuSign, Guidewire, Esri, AutoCAD and SAP
- Improvements that make it even easier for organisations to implement two-factor authentication for enhanced security
For more information about OnBase 17 and previous OnBase releases, visit the OnBase Community.