Is the cloud or on-premises right for your organisation?
Hyland provides you with the flexibility to deploy your OnBase solution in the way that's best for your organisation. Do you have the internal expertise and infrastructure in place to take on all the responsibilities of deploying in house? Maybe entrusting the management and support of your organisation’s solution to Hyland, your trusted partner, is the right choice.
The Hyland Cloud
The Hyland Cloud is the hosting architecture of choice for OnBase and Hyland's other content services offerings. It is privately managed by a team of in-house experts, leveraging cutting-edge technologies and security-driven policies. Purposefully built for content and information management, the Hyland Cloud enables organisations to take advantage of the full range of OnBase functionality via a deployment option that is:
- Privately managed: Hyland's Global Cloud Services (GCS) professionals personally manage each solution
- Secure: All data in the Hyland Cloud is protected with the highest security standards
- Reliable: Since the inception in 2004, the hosting platform has delivered an average availability of 99.99 per cent
- Scalable: The Hyland Cloud evolves with an organisation's changing business needs, scaling to accommodate additional infrastructure and document storage needs. And because it is managed by Hyland solution experts, upgrades and expansions take place as smoothly as possible
- Compliant: The Hyland Cloud accommodates demanding SLAs and a range of industry-specific and location-based compliance initiatives
This method of deploying OnBase enables you to utilise your organisation’s existing resources and maintain your OnBase environment. This option is appeals to organisations that want to:
- Fit OnBase within their existing infrastructure: OnBase has a straightforward approach to the architecture and infrastructure needed to support the solution. This allows organisations to fit their solutions with the existing framework of systems they already have in place.
- Utilise their on-staff expertise: Because OnBase can take advantage of existing infrastructure, organisations can continue to use the expertise and resources already at their disposal. Hyland provides training that covers a wide scope of OnBase functionality to help organisations become proficient in the configuration and use of their systems
Follow the links below to learn more about your OnBase deployment options.