CLEVELAND – April 6, 2015 – Global information exchange across health systems, regardless of the file type, is now possible in the newly released OnBase 15. OnBase 15, an enterprise content management (ECM) solution, touts more than 2,000 customer-driven enhancements to help organizations strategically manage clinical content across its lifecycle, providing clinicians and staff with secure access to more comprehensive patient information within the electronic medical record (EMR). This single point of access for clinical content ensures the right providers have the right information, at the right time and in the right context, to help empower the right decisions for more effective patient care.
Notable enhancements in OnBase 15 include:
- OnBase VNA enables organizations to natively and securely capture, store and access both DICOM and non-DICOM content – including documents, reports, images, EKGs, wound care photos, X-rays, MRIs and CT scans - creating a single repository for all clinical, administrative and financial content.
- OnBase Anywhere enables healthcare organizations using OnBase to exchange important clinical content, resulting in better and more efficient patient care. Leveraged by more than 1,600 healthcare organizations in more than 5,000 facilities, OnBase provides access to DICOM images, endoscopy content and other clinical tests and data.
- OnBase Patient Window leverages existing medical viewers to present images, both DICOM and non-DICOM, in context with the patient record to authorized users across the enterprise. This provides clinicians with quick and easy access to the right information at the right time from within the EMR, supporting more informed patient care, extending the value of existing IT investments and minimizing new technology training.
- OnBase Universal Scope Capture standardizes endoscopy processes across specialties, securely capturing and storing all kinds of endoscopies and making them available to clinicians electronically from within the EMR, improving the clinician experience while supporting patient care.
- OnBase Mobile eCapture enables healthcare organizations to register patients electronically and present clinicians with access to patient information via mobile devices using Android, iOS and Windows Surface operating systems.
“The healthcare industry has shifted and healthcare organizations are not only seeking mobile access to a comprehensive content repository for DICOM images, clinical content and administrative documents, they are looking to exchange this information to provide better care and lower costs,” said Susan deCathelineau, Hyland’s vice president of healthcare sales and services. “OnBase has a strong reputation for its scalability, integration with critical programs and driving value through workflows and case management capabilities, these enhancements made in OnBase 15 strongly align with the goals of our customers.”
To learn more about why more than 1,600 healthcare organizations use OnBase, visit OnBase.com/Healthcare.
About OnBase by Hyland
OnBase is a flexible enterprise content management (ECM) solution that helps organizations manage documents and data to streamline business operations. Integrating with everyday business applications, OnBase provides instant access to critical information when you need it, wherever you are. It is tailored for departments and comprehensive for the enterprise. OnBase gives you what you need today and evolves with you over time whether deployed via mobile, cloud or on-premises.
Every day, more than 1,600 healthcare organizations use OnBase to complete patient records, eliminate reimbursement delays and enhance business processes. Dedicated to meeting the evolving needs of our customers, OnBase was ranked as the 2014 ‘Best in KLAS’ Document Management and Imaging solution and consistently earns high scores for functionality, support and customer satisfaction. For more information about OnBase, visit OnBase.com/Healthcare.