Confidently manage your content with ECM in the cloud
Convenience or functionality. You shouldn’t have to choose one over the other. That’s why when you choose to deploy your OnBase solution either on-premises or in the cloud, you get the same components, power, and performance. This flexibility delivers unmatched cloud enterprise content management (ECM) capabilities while empowering organizations to easily migrate between the two platforms as needed.
Providing hosted solutions since 2000, Hyland, creator of OnBase, has pioneered online ECM with the OnBase Cloud, supplying the solution to more than 500 global organizations. These customers access their content and information from a dedicated cloud content management environment of six highly-secure private cloud data centres strategically located around the globe. With this level of global coverage, you can decide where your data resides, choosing a location that is compliant with the privacy and governance rules of your industry or region.
Not your average ECM in the cloud solution
Because of Hyland’s history with and understanding of hosted solutions, the OnBase Cloud is designed to:
- Deliver fully functional ECM in the Cloud
- Facilitate high volume, transactional ECM including capture, workflow and mobile & tablet access
- Supply unlimited upload and download of documents – no throttling of bandwidth or charging additional fees
- Provide the exact same ECM experience to users AND administrators as an on-premises solution – without adding strain to your IT department
- Offer multiple deployment, test and sandbox options to meet the needs of your specific organization
No matter how you decide to deploy OnBase, you get the convenience and functionality you need to control your organization’s information in a single solution. Whether in the cloud or on the ground, OnBase can meet your content and information needs.