OnBase customers recognized for case management solution success
For two years in a row – in 2014 and 2015 – OnBase customers were awarded Global Awards for Excellence in Case Management from the Workflow Management Coalition (WfMC). These organizations were recognized for leveraging OnBase to successfully support the dynamic and unpredictable nature of knowledge-driven work.
Configuring low-code applications enterprise-wide
The 2015 award-winner, Universal Forest Products used the OnBase platform to create case management applications that support diverse business areas across the organization. Leveraging OnBase for case management, the company:
- Improved initial environmental compliance response rates to 99 percent, a 45 percent increase
- Streamlined and reduced time spent managing the capital expenditure process
- Made solutions contextually aware of all case-related requirements, including tracking when they are fulfilled
- Replaced several antiquated database applications and inefficient spreadsheets
Click here to learn more.
Improving transparency and process control with a checklist approach
WESTMED Practice Partners, the 2014 award-winner, used OnBase to design and deploy a variety of applications that support processes enterprise-wide. These range from standard case-based applications to unique checklist-driven applications that leverage OnBase Checklists for Process Control as a reusable framework for solutions in areas like IT help desk, labs and medical testing, patient billing, new site openings, human resources and physician compensation.
By replacing traditional spreadsheets with OnBase checklisting and case management capabilities, WESTMED:
- Raised the uptime of IT systems to 98 percent, an increase of 13 percent
- Generated more than 40,000 total checklists in OnBase
- Improved service level commitments for onboarding providers and clients
- Increased visibility and accountability with process dashboards displayed across the organization
Click here to read the full case study.