Increase visibility, boost productivity with OnBase integration for Microsoft SharePoint
Connect content and business processes with the OnBase and SharePoint integration
The OnBase integration for Microsoft Office SharePoint allows users to search, retrieve, view and interact with content stored in OnBase directly from their familiar SharePoint environment. As a result, organisations take advantage native OnBase functionality – like business process workflows – while keeping training costs minimal.
Using the Microsoft SharePoint integration, OnBase:
- Provides SharePoint users with real-time process visibility into OnBase workflow activity, process bottlenecks and exceptions
- Allows users to access content through a single interface, eliminating the need to log into multiple applications
- Permits staff across the organisation – whether outsourced or not – to view documents and interact with processes through familiar SharePoint webpages
Scan, access documents directly from Microsoft Office SharePoint
The OnBase and SharePoint integration allows users to scan documents directly through SharePoint, allowing them to manage all of their content within a single, familiar interface. Once captured, documents are automatically indexed, managed and stored in OnBase – all while providing staff with access to them directly from SharePoint item lists or document libraries.
With the Microsoft SharePoint integration, OnBase:
- Matches documents with related content and routes it through workflow, streamlining business processes
- Automatically indexes documents, associates it with related content in OnBase and provides a dynamic hyperlink that can be posted to a SharePoint list or library
- Provides access to scanned documents through SharePoint
Ready to learn more? Contact OnBase by Hyland to speak with an OnBase expert to find out how your organisation can benefit by integrating OnBase with Microsoft Office SharePoint.