A quick review of enhancements made to previous versions of OnBase
OnBase 15, the previous version of our award-winning software includes over 2,000 customer-focused enhancements and introduces ground-breaking new functionality to help organisations digitise their operations, accelerate their processes, and empower professionals with timely and relevant information.
It includes the following industry enhancements and new functionality:
Healthcare enhancements to OnBase 15
A new clinical content strategy including:
- A native vendor neutral archive (VNA for DICOM storage) to enable storage and access of medical images, documents and clinical files in a single system
- A new Patient Window to simplify the physician experience
- OnBase Anywhere, allowing two participating facilities to securely share patient data electronically
- Universal Scope Capture to capture video stills from any fiber-optic scope
- Mobile e-Capture to streamline form- and signature-intensive processes
Government enhancements to OnBase 15
Insurance enhancements to OnBase 15
An enhanced Guidewire integration, seamlessly linking activities between both systems.
OnBase 15 also features the following enhancements to technology trends:
Mobile – A re-architected mobile platform, a new app in the Windows Store (with apps already available for iPad, iPhone and Android), and new integrations between OnBase apps and other mobile enterprise applications
Case Management – New options for users of case-based applications, including an integration with Microsoft Outlook 2013
Cloud – OnBase 15 is available in the OnBase Cloud and features improved integrations with cloud-based applications DocuSign and Esri ArcGIS Online
Capture – A streamlined user experience and improved data capture tools for invoices
The OnBase 15 release also includes hundreds of enhancements designed to make the deployment and administration of OnBase solutions as simple and straightforward as possible for implementers, solution owners and system administrators.
Check out the OnBase 16 release page and the Solution sections to discover how OnBase can revolutionize the way you work.