OnBase BPM Tools
Every organisation has its own unique processes. In order to meet the demands of these processes and employees involved in them, your organisation needs a solution that is flexible and scalable – allowing you and your staff to work the way you want.
Business process management (BPM) tools offer your organisation the ability to optimise business processes with automated workflows and provides instant visibility to monitor your business’s overall health.
Optimise your processes with OnBase BPM tools
OnBase BPM solutions offer your organisation a wide variety of options to optimise your processes exactly how you want them, including:
- Workflow automation: OnBase BPM tools provide a rich set of point-and-click configurable rules and actions, allowing business processes to be quickly automated with no need for custom coding
- Dynamic approval processes: Streamline and simplify document approval processes by allowing business users to configure rules to evaluate documents and dynamically assign approvers
- Electronic Forms: Eliminate paper, expedite processes and improve information accuracy with features like required fields, data validation, calculations with instant results and the ability to customise the form’s look and feel
- Business activity monitoring and dashboards: Point-and-click configure dashboards that deliver instant visibility into the health of your system and your business – from the real-time status of business processes to who is owning tasks and how long they will take. Identify opportunities for improvement and quickly respond to changes in process performance
- Automated notifications: Notify users when action is required in critical business processes without relying on manual e-mail notifications and expedite the delivery of email notifications triggered by your automated processes, without user interaction – minimising the chance of unsent or delayed alerts
BPM tools are only one feature of the OnBase platform. Click here to learn more.