Today’s gastrointestinal (GI) practitioner is familiar with the need for timely, accurate reporting and easier coding processes, as well as the challenges associated with image capture, sharing and storage. The procedure room is no place for process errors, workflow inefficiencies and time-consuming paper issues. In this environment, every step is critical. Finding and code must be correct the first time to provide the referring physician with consistent, actionable reports and the highest standard of care for the patient.
The key to optimising your endoscopy operations is having the kind of intuitive and efficient environment that OnBase GI helps create. From integrated encounter creation and image capture to an easy-to-navigate reporting and coding wizard, OnBase GI eliminates the once cumbersome processes that surround each procedure. As a module of OnBase, the GI reporting solution provides:
- A fully developed tissue pathology reporting wizard
- Images, findings, notes, and recommendations all residing within a single system, allowing reports to be generated in minutes as opposed to hours and giving time back to the clinician for more procedures (or quite possibly even rest at the end of the day)
- Customisable templates to align with your practice’s standards
- Automated report distribution and integrations to the EMR for instant response to referring physicians and the sharing of key images
- Integration with your existing billing systems to expedite reimbursement
Expanding OnBase into your clinical space with OnBase GI helps create an enterprise-wide approach to treating your patients. Providing quick, high-quality report access to your referring physicians creates the opportunity for the collaboration and seamless care expected in today’s healthcare environment.