Information Governance is how you manage the lifecycle of your business information in a way that maximizes its value while remaining secure and compliant with industry and regulatory requirements.
Modern organizations ingest and manage a staggering amount of data spread across myriad systems and devices. As the volume and diversity of this information continues to grow, effective governance of it becomes increasingly challenging.
Without an effective information governance strategy, your business is in danger of delivering less value to the organization and creating unnecessary security and compliance risks.
By automating your information governance with an industry-leading information management platform like OnBase, you’re building the foundation and accessing the tools to govern your information lifecycle successfully.
Maximize the value of your information
Get the right information to the right people and systems, at the right time:
- Provide unified access to information across the organization with Enterprise Search
- Streamline information flows by integrating with core business applications
- Elevate user experience with advanced Content Services
Minimize security and compliance risk
Discover how information governance software from Hyland protects your organization and your customer data:
- Surround your information with layers of security
- Automate document retention and destruction
- Securely share information inside and outside the organization with ShareBase