Integrating OnBase with Infor Lawson S3
Since 2003, OnBase and Lawson have partnered together to create an out-of-the-box integration, connecting your Infor Lawson S3 transactions in real-time with associated documents and processes in OnBase.
With the Lawson integration, OnBase streamlines Lawson processes throughout your organisation by creating a single, central repository for your enterprise’s supporting documents and information. This allows you to connect related documents directly with your Lawson software so users can call them up with a single click within their familiar Lawson screens.
Lawson integration eliminates manual processing, reducing costs and improving staff efficiency
Integrating OnBase with Lawson removes the hassle of manual, paper-based processes by:
- Reducing costs by automatically capturing information, indexing it and linking it with supporting documents
- Improving user efficiency and experience by providing access to needed content from any Lawson screen including Lawson Smart Office and Portals
- Maintaining data integrity by automating the exchange of information between systems in real-time
Increase visibility, support compliance initiatives
By integrating OnBase with Lawson, you improve process controls by increasing visibility into your people and processes.
With the Lawson integration, organisations:
- Easily demonstrate clear segregation of duties
- Provide detailed audit trails for all documents, processes, activities and actions
- Securely store sensitive information with configured user rights
Free up IT staff time to focus on more important tasks and initiatives
With an out-of-the-box Lawson integration, your IT staff will have more time to focus on other projects.
And, without relying on your IT staff, Lawson users:
- No longer search in disparate systems like email and spreadsheets for needed information
- Access content from their familiar work environment, whether it’s Lawson, a mobile phone or tablet device
- Easily add and update information, manage tasks and schedule events alongside support documentation
Ready to learn more? Contact OnBase by Hyland to speak with an OnBase expert to find out how your organisation can benefit by integrating your Lawson software with OnBase.