Transform your business processes with OnBase BPM
Every organisation’s processes are unique. OnBase adapts to your business processes and requirements, not the other way around – keeping training to a minimum.
OnBase enables organisations to significantly decrease document processing time, increase staff productivity and improve input, storage and retrieval accuracy. A robust workflow engine and document routing system empower organisations to process work faster and more efficiently. With an intuitive set of point-and-click configurable rules and actions, you can automate and optimise key processes without the need for costly, time-consuming custom coding.
How organisations can benefit from OnBase business process management software:
By providing your organisation with automation and process management capabilities, OnBase business process management:
- Facilitates business transaction processing by presenting all related documents and data to the user
- Optimises business processes by providing a framework of rules to efficiently route electronic documents and data
- Promotes accountability by providing detailed auditable history to monitor security and employee performance
- Enforces consistent business practices, reducing process variance and associated risk
- Offers flexible deployment and access across multiple interfaces and line-of-business integrations
To learn more about the effects OnBase business process software can have on an organisation, follow the links below.
Business process analytics
Organizations that invest in business process analytics support themselves in achieving heightened levels of growth, operational efficiency, and more.
Business process mining
Process Mining helps you identify process bottlenecks and fix them fast with advanced pattern recognition and interactive analysis.
OnBase's Workflow software automates the management of routine business processes using customizable, real-time notifications to improve workflow.
OnBase BPM Tools
Business process management (BPM) tools optimise business processes with automated workflows and provides instant visibility to monitor your business’s overall health. Learn more.
Getting Started with BPM
Business process automation software allows staff to work smarter by providing process improvements and increasing effciencies. Learn how to get started with BPM.