Increase visibility, automate employee tasks within your financial statement closing process
Optimise your month-end financial close process to increase visibility, decrease costs
In many accounting departments, the monthly accounting close process means the onset of hurried employees tracking down data, pleading for analysis and pouring over spreadsheets. But, it doesn’t have to be that way.
With OnBase by Hyland’s financial close solution, organisations gain easy access to real-time financial information.
Increases confidence in close completeness
By reducing manual tasks with OnBase, organisations:
- Increase the speed and accuracy of the financial close, ensuring all tasks are completed on time or ahead of schedule
- Make better, more informed decisions because staff have all needed documentation to perform required tasks
- Have the time each month to make necessary adjustments or decisions
Empowers continuous improvement
The flexibility of OnBase lets you make steady and sustainable improvements in manageable increments, so you don’t disrupt monthly financial close processes.
By enabling business agility, accounting departments:
- Focus on more value-added tasks like strategic planning
- Maximise the utilisation of employees
- Support organisational growth with the same amount of resources
OnBase eliminates manual entry and tracking of financial close tasks with multiple spreadsheet-based checklists and emails. As a result, organisations:
- Eliminate the need for overtime and temporary staff
- Provide a better work environment, allowing employees to effectively balance workloads
- Speed up employee training and onboarding
Ready to learn more? Contact OnBase by Hyland to speak with an OnBase expert to find out how you can optimise your financial close process.