Access content from anywhere
With OnBase, your information finds you
OnBase makes your content become instantly available to the people who need it, wherever they are, from almost any device or application. Empower your users to access content the way that makes the most sense for them – allowing them to work more effectively from the office, on the road or in the field.By providing the right information at the right time, OnBase equips your users to make better decisions, effectively serve customers and keep processes flowing, whether you are deploying OnBase on-premises or in the cloud.
Take advantage of a variety of ways to access content for a variety of users.
With OnBase, your organisation provides access to information:
- From a personalised, intuitive user interface: Put the documents, forms, business processes and reports that are important right at users’ fingertips.
- While working in another business application: OnBase integrates with other applications, such as your ERP system or Microsoft® Office products, equipping users to access content directly from their familiar screens.
- While on the go: Use OnBase mobile applications to instantly access your information, make decisions and monitor processes wherever you are – from an iPhone, iPad, Android or Windows phone or tablet.
- When disconnected: Give field workers the ability to retrieve, create and update documents, complete forms and upload photos while offline.
- To those outside your organisation: Improve the experience of your customers, patients, constituents and students by allowing them to easily submit forms, track process status and access documents online.
Providing streamlined access to content is only one benefit of the OnBase product. Click here to learn more.
Do many of your employees spend the majority of their time working directly in their email client? Often these same users will need to interact with OnBase to:
- Retrieve a document from OnBase to attach to an email
- Upload an emailed document into OnBase
- Refer to a document stored in OnBase
Unfortunately, e-mail content is often disconnected from other key documents, forcing your users to constantly switch between applications to accomplish important tasks.
However, with OnBase, employees can complete their work without leaving their familiar e-mail environments! Capture e-mails and attachments into OnBase as they’re received. Instantly link this content to related transactions – instantly trigger business processes. Access OnBase documents and complete approval tasks directly from your preferred e-mail application. Minimise training and support costs while boosting user productivity.
Whether your organisation uses Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, or Novell Groupwise, OnBase will integrate seamlessly.
Easy adoption, connected content, better decisions – extend OnBase to your inbox!
Extending OnBase to External Audiences
It's not just people within your organisation that can benefit from instant access to information. Your customers, constituents and students will too.
External access brings immediate benefits for almost every organisation with:
- Online electronic form completion, eliminating the expense and time of printing and mailing paper forms
- Secure customer access to documents online (for example checking statements or property surveys)
- Automatic status updates for customers, reducing inquiries and increasing customer satisfaction
These capabilities are available with every OnBase system utilising the OnBase web server and distribution service.
In addition, you can create OnBase web portals to provide secure, controlled access to outside users such as customers or partners. Leveraging intuitive and interactive dashboard interfaces, these users gain self-service access to OnBase content and processes, including document uploads, search and retrieval, form creation and more.