Pat Fiorenza, a senior research analyst with GovLoop.com, created an article and infographic about how government agencies can prepare for the next generation of constituents, whose expectations for services are quickly rising.
Having an effective IT plan is the first step to meeting the complex demands of a government agency. The infographic shares a checklist for creating a more effective IT roadmap, preparing agencies for the 2020 constituent. It challenges readers with ten questions they should consider about their IT strategy, including:
- What is the problem we are trying to solve?
- What is our IT roadmap for future adoption?
- Have we gained support by core stakeholders and users?
- Is this system operable with existing technology?
- Have we identified the key metrics we must track?
Read: Preparing for constituent 2020