The annual enterprise content management (ECM) summit set to focus on leveraging the cloud, mobile devices and data security
London – 2 Oct. 2014 – The 2014 OnBase Summit will be held 7th-8th of October at England’s ‘home’ of rugby, Twickenham Stadium in London. Recently named a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Content Management (ECM), for the fifth consecutive year, Hyland, creator of OnBase, one of the largest independent ECM software companies in the world, will host live product demonstrations and information sessions, training opportunities and networking activities for customers, partners and prospects from multiple industries across the globe. The event will focus on the official launch of OnBase 14, highlighting the new and upgraded functionality made in the latest OnBase release.
“The annual OnBase Summit, which brings together some 150 individuals, is an ideal place for our EMEA customers and partners to gather to hear the latest OnBase updates, network with their peers, learn best practices and increase their OnBase expertise,” said Ed McQuiston, vice president of global sales at Hyland, creator of OnBase.
The OnBase Summit agenda includes 30 technology and industry breakout sessions discussing emerging technology trends within the ECM industry including:
- Strategies for expanding OnBase
- Mobile e-Capture
- OnBase folders
- Contract Management
- OnBase in the Cloud
Key trends addressed during the Summit include benefits of leveraging the cloud, how to enable your workforce with mobile and keeping data secure. Keynote presentations from OnBase executives and customers include:
- Mercantile Bank, South Africa, successful use of OnBase within the financial services sector
- Surrey Heath, UK, discussing how the council adopted electronic processes to better serve constituents
- Ed McQuiston, VP of Global Sales at Hyland, creator of OnBase discussing OnBase applications in the real world
- Miguel Zubizaretta, CTO at Hyland, creator of OnBase showing the CIO’s view
- Dave Jones, Global Cloud Product Manager at Hyland, creator of OnBase giving an inside view of data security in the cloud
- Richard Lewis, Senior Archivist, Bletchley Park, discussing the digital strategy set to make World War II records available to the public
“Attendees will gain great value from the conference, leaving with a better understanding of the future shape of the ECM industry and how they can continue to leverage OnBase to derive greater efficiency, gain additional return on investment and most importantly provide better customer service,” McQuiston stated.
Registration for the conference is still open and free to all attendees. For more information about the annual OnBase Summit visit Go.OnBase.com/OnBase-Summit-Home.
About OnBase by Hyland
OnBase is a flexible and comprehensive enterprise content management (ECM) solution that helps organisations manage documents and data to streamline business operations. Integrating with everyday business applications, OnBase provides instant access to critical information when you need it, wherever you are. OnBase grows with organizations as needs change and business evolves. For more information visit OnBase.com.