Hyland Software and OnBase are registered and unregistered trademarks of Hyland Software, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Without a written license from Hyland, third parties have no right to use Hyland Software’s logos. If you are an OnBase authorized solution provider, you have been granted the right to use the OnBase logo in accordance with the OnBase Partner Style Standard and Usage Guidelines.
A third party may use the OnBase trademark without an express license, provided that it follows these guidelines. Any goodwill arising out of any use of the OnBase Trademark shall inure to the benefit of Hyland.
- Always use the OnBase trademark in the manner directed by Hyland, including spelling and capitalization. You may not alter the OnBase trademark in any way. For example, use “OnBase” not “Onbase”.
- The reference to the OnBase trademark must include the ® symbol, at a minimum, the first time the OnBase trademark appears in the text or the most prominent place where it appears. Subsequent uses do not need to include the symbol.
- The OnBase trademark must be used as an adjective, not a noun, at least the first time it appears in a text or the most prominent place where it appears. For example, you can say, “The OnBase® software can be used to increase efficiencies in your organization. OnBase allows your employees to interact with documents directly from their email client.”
- Do not use the OnBase trademark in the possessive form. For example, you cannot say, “OnBase’s seamless integration with your business applications allows users to access their content without switching applications.” You can say, “OnBase seamlessly integrates with your business applications, allowing users to access their content without switching applications.”
- In using the OnBase trademark on any advertising material, website or other collateral, your own brand must also appear and must be more prominent than the OnBase trademark. The OnBase trademark should appear in a different font (smaller) and color than your brand to ensure that the emphasis is on your brand.
- You must include the following attribution statement in any advertising material, website, splash page, or other collateral on which the OnBase trademark appears: “OnBase is a registered and/or unregistered trademark of Hyland Software, Inc. in the United States and other countries.”
- The OnBase trademark must be used to identify Hyland’s products and services only. You may not use the OnBase trademark in any of your product names, logos, trade names, slogan, or trademarks. You may not use the OnBase trademark in any domain name registered by you or your organization.
- Hyland encourages you to provide a link to OnBase.com when using the OnBase trademarks on your website.
- You may not use any Hyland taglines.
- You may not use the OnBase Trademark in a way that implies that your organization or any of its products are affiliated or associated with, or developed, endorsed or approved by, Hyland.
- If Hyland determines that your use of the OnBase trademarks is not in compliance with these guidelines or is otherwise improper, you must comply with any requests to correct or discontinue such use.