Automate the exchange of information between Infor Lawson transactions and supporting content
The OnBase integration for Infor Lawson seamlessly connects your Infor Lawson transactions and data with associated documents and processes housed in OnBase. The Infor Lawson integration streamlines processes across your organization and helps you save on operating costs by:
- Creating a single, digital repository for documents, reducing the cost of storing and maintaining paper files.
- Linking Infor Lawson transactions to related content, such as vendor invoices or contracts, so users can call them up with a single click within their familiar Infor screens.
- Automating manual processes, including data entry and information routing, that feed or rely on information from Infor Lawson.
Eliminate manual data entry and processing to improve staff efficiency
With the combined power of OnBase and intelligent data capture from Brainware, organizations can remove the hassle of manually keying information from paper documents into Infor Lawson. This accelerates processing cycles and allows staff to focus on more important and activities like exception handling, vendor management or employee relations.
- Automate data capture and extraction from documents like sales orders and vendor invoices.
- Validate extracted data against the information stored within existing Infor Lawson databases.
- Maintain data integrity by updating transactions automatically with extracted values and status information.
Empower employees with instant access to supporting information and content
Integrating OnBase with Infor Lawson allows users to call up documents, like invoices, check images, vendor contracts and remittances, directly from corresponding transactions on their Infor Lawson screens. With immediate access to the information they need to work smarter, employees can quickly address questions, resolve issues and make decisions.
- Eliminate the time-consuming search for information across multiple locations, file cabinets or network shares.
- Improve user efficiency and experience with access to supporting content from any Infor Lawson screen including Lawson Smart Office and Portals.
- Enable users to add and update information in Infor Lawson, schedule events and manage tasks alongside supporting documents.
Add speed and visibility to business processes with workflow automation
OnBase automates manual activities, like invoice approval management and sales order processing, that feed transaction data into your Infor Lawson system. By automating the delivery and receipt of information to those who need it, organizations can accelerate cycle times, maintain data accuracy and improve overall visibility into the status and performance of their processes.
- Electronically route information to and from Infor Lawson, such as the value of an approved vendor invoice.
- Automate notifications and allow users to take action, like reviewing an exception or error, directly from their email application or mobile device.
- Ensure controls and procedures are followed with a full audit trail for documents, processes, actions and activities.
Ready to learn more? Contact us to speak with an OnBase expert and find out how your organization can benefit by integrating OnBase with Infor Lawson.