OnBase Foundation Enhancement Pack (EP) 3 delivers more modern user experiences, compliance enhancements and more integration options
OnBase Foundation is the world’s most powerful, versatile and intuitive platform for managing content, processes and cases across the enterprise. Foundation is an enduring version that includes an increased cadence of enhancements and more frequent releases to ensure the most stable, secure and feature-rich software possible.
The latest enhancement pack, OnBase Foundation EP3, includes increased efficiencies in finance and accounting, improved retention and reporting for regulatory compliance efforts and increased integration options across the Hyland product suite.
Additionally, OnBase Foundation EP3 offers more modern UI components, giving users a complete view of the information they need to ensure meaningful interactions with the customers you serve.
With these new and improved capabilities, organizations can:
- Experience new and improved AP solution offerings: With new solutions and enhancements available for Infor CloudSuite Financials, Workday and Deltek Costpoint, AP users have the visibility, control and efficiency they need to effectively manage the procure-to-pay lifecycle.
- Benefit from compliance enhancements: Take advantage of new retention features – including a new setting for permanent document retention – as well as enhancements to retention capabilities in Hyland’s information governance solution, Governance Rules as a Service. New reporting capabilities are also available in the OnBase policy and procedure administration solution. All these enhancements help bolster responsiveness to retention regulations and compliance.
- Discover more integration options: OnBase Foundation EP3 also features a variety of integrations across Hyland’s suite of products, making it easier than ever to drive digital transformation initiatives. This includes:
- New functionality within Content Composer, Hyland’s customer communications management (CCM) product, which features a new, modern web UX and REST APIs to package and deliver personalized communications.
- The ability for Perceptive Content customers to build lightweight, data-driven apps that enable instant access to needed information stored in Perceptive Content.
- Enhanced workflow actions between OnBase and ShareBase that strengthen access privileges and reporting.
In addition to these new features and enhancements, OnBase Foundation EP3 also offers:
- Quicker access to and viewing of documents via a new application
- New, modernized interface features to help efficiently visualize, navigate and take action on a business process.
This all comes together to offer users a more complete view of the information they need – ensuring more meaningful interactions with the customers they serve.
Last but not least, OnBase Foundation EP3 also offers various enhancements across existing capabilities and clients, including improvements to several ERP integrations and solutions for document composition, productivity tools and reporting.
Learn more about OnBase Foundation
OnBase Foundation is – quite literally – a foundation you can rely on into the future. It will incorporate some of the most modern technology paradigms. You’ll see the first in a series of many modern REST APIs, identity and access management services and responsive UX components that will make it easier than ever to build on and extend OnBase.
And by being on a Foundation version of OnBase, you’ll benefit from more frequent releases; quicker access to new functionality; and the most secure, stable and enduring version of your software possible.
We can’t wait for you to experience all OnBase Foundation has to offer. Start planning for an upgrade now, and access more information and release training on Hyland Community!
Highlights from prior releases
Take a look at some highlights from past releases to see how Hyland continually improves and modernizes OnBase, so you can rely on it now and in the future.
Seven ways to make your upgrade easier
Upgrades are vital to realizing the return on your technology investment, and these steps will help you reap the benefits of upgrading.
The value of continuous development
Hyland is committed to a frequent release schedule of gradual enhancements and updates that improve and modernize our platform, keep your data secure, and introduce new, future-looking functionality.