Enhance your OnBase system and solutions
I’m delighted to introduce OnBase 16, the best version of OnBase yet. With over 3,000 customer-driven enhancements, we have improved almost every area of the OnBase enterprise information platform. We continue to deliver on the promise we made many years ago to provide solutions that are powerful, configurable, and intuitive to use.
Key enhancements to the OnBase platform include:
- Evergreen browser support for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge
- New capture tools including mobile capture features, a Capture Process Designer and Intelligent Classification capabilities
- Updated integrations to support the latest versions of Microsoft Office and Outlook, SAP and AutoCAD, and significant enhancements to Esri and DocuSign eSignature
- Enhanced configuration tools for Document Composition, Case Management, Workflow, our Forms designer and more
The release of OnBase 16 also coincides with the introduction of ShareBase, our new Enterprise File Sync and Share (EFSS) offering within the Hyland family of products. New Workflow actions specifically designed to interact with ShareBase can add even more value to the collaborative processes you’re managing today.
We also bring new and enhanced functionality to our industry solutions in OnBase 16:
For Healthcare – A multitude of improvements across Clinical, Financial and Administrative department solutions. Highlights include:
- Intelligent Capture for EOBs and enhancements to our Health Information Management, OnBase Patient Window, VNA, GI Capture and Universal Scope Capture.
- We’ve also further improved our integrations with EPIC and Meditech.
For Government – We added to our Agenda solutions with two new offerings:
- OnBase Agenda To Go, allowing meeting content to be reviewed offline on an iPad mobile device.
- Agenda Video, providing live and on-demand streaming of meeting content across a variety of devices.
For Insurance –
- OnBase 16 strengthens its integrations with best-of-breed solutions for claims, policy, billing and digital portals to create a competitive advantage through streamlined processes, reduced costs, increased internal controls, audit assistance and improved customer service.
- We’ve also greatly enhanced our Document Composition offering to efficiently generate the more complex documents these processes demand.
For Higher Education – Customers will benefit from our new integration with SEVIS.
Finally, we’ve continued to enhance our check processing capabilities, a solution popular with Financial Services institutions.
OnBase 16 takes us yet another step beyond the boundaries of ECM as one platform with unlimited potential to manage content, processes and cases. We are confident that this exciting new version will bring you significantly more value, and will empower your organization to become even more agile, efficient and effective.