OnBase 18 highlights
OnBase 18, the platform’s last numeric release, incorporated more than 10,000 updates and 3,100 customer-driven enhancements, supported by countless hours of research, development and testing.
The release equipped organizations to build better, more personalized user experiences by giving OnBase users improved access to information, no matter where or when they needed it.
Notable enhancements included:
- A new, combined viewer that personalized the display of content and data into a streamlined and consolidated view to tailor experiences for a variety of user roles
- Enhanced mobile capabilities that delivered personalized case management applications and tighter integrations with common mobile business apps
- Bolstered security with the addition of touch ID for iOS and increased identity provider support for streamlined authentication
- New tools that made it easier to administer OnBase and roll out solutions enterprise-wide, including the ability to more easily create test systems and migrate solutions to production environments
- Continued alignment between OnBase and other offerings in our product portfolio, from ShareBase to our acquired offerings like Brainware and PACSgear
With each release, Hyland makes OnBase more powerful, more configurable and more capable of integrating with other business applications and delivering content services.
For more information about OnBase 18 and previous OnBase releases, visit the Hyland Community.