OnBase is a foundational component of your organization. And like any foundation, we know the importance – the necessity – of being able to build and rely on it for years to come. That is why we always work to continually improve and modernize OnBase – so you have a solution you can rely on now and in the future.
The first three enhancement packs (EP) of OnBase Foundation provided various developments across existing capabilities and clients, including improvements to workflow automation, document composition, regulatory compliance efforts and integration options. They also introduced additional solution offerings featuring modern UI components and the first in a series of REST APIs, as well as support for key compliance requirements.
With these new and improved capabilities, OnBase has enabled organizations to:
- Efficiently visualize, navigate and take action on a business process via new, intuitive features
- Discover new solutions with new user interfaces including a new integration with Salesforce and a new AP Invoice Approver app
- Simplify compliance efforts by taking advantage of new retention features – including a new setting for permanent document retention – as well as enhancements to retention capabilities in Hyland’s information governance solution, Governance Rules as a Service
- Experience new and improved AP solution offerings with enhancements available for Infor CloudSuite Financials, Workday and Deltek Costpoint
- Benefit from the first in a series of REST APIs that build on and extend key OnBase document management functionality – such as storing and retrieving documents – within your other systems and applications
- Empower administrators with more configurable, low-code tools for developing applications, deeper integrations with core systems and increased support for Office 365
- Take advantage of new video streaming capabilities that allow users to upload videos and play them back in an OnBase viewer
- Strengthen the ability to integrate their OnBase solution with Hyland’s other offerings, including Content Composer, our customer communications management product; ShareBase, our cloud-based document sharing and collaboration solution; and Brainware intelligent capture
We can’t wait for you to experience all of the exciting new capabilities OnBase has to offer. Start planning for an upgrade now, and access more information and release training on the Hyland Community!