Efficiently manage the preservation and destruction of documents
To remain legally compliant, you must have a reliable records retention and management solution – one that ensures documents are destroyed at the appropriate time and cannot be deleted maliciously.
The OnBase solution for document retention manages the retention and disposition of stored documents according to predefined business rules for each document type. The destruction process is initiated by the passage of time, allowing for automatic destruction and/or removal from OnBase. As a result, organizations avoid fines and reduce legal risks associated with expired content.
Achieve your efficiency goals with OnBase for document retention
Using OnBase for document retention, organizations:
- Enforce a structured retention policy for document destruction consistently across the enterprise
- Support compliance with corporate and legal regulations through defined and enforced criteria for maintaining and destroying documents
- Minimize legal risks associated with the accumulation of expired records
- Reduce processing expenses associated with manual deletion of unneeded documents
- Save storage space through the automatic destruction of documents that no longer have value
Ready to learn more? Contact OnBase by Hyland to learn how your organization can benefit from a document retention solution.