Most organization face a common dilemma: critical information resides in diverse, disconnected locations, and new content is being added at an astonishing rate by various people and often in different languages. Finding the right information and the most up-to-date documents wastes valuable employee resources while affecting productivity and introducing legal and compliance risks.
Hyland’s Enterprise Search allows organizations to intelligently search the ever-growing volume of business data across numerous systems, applications and devices. From a single, intuitive interface, users can leverage this advanced search platform to discover OnBase documents alongside other content sources from across the organization.
The Enterprise Search solution helps you prevent data loss and improve privacy compliance as well as analyze and explore relationships between disparate pieces of information to supporting decision-making and knowledge-driven work.
Enterprise search key features
Find content, regardless of where it is stored – Locate content in OnBase and legacy repositories, SharePoint sites, email systems, network shares, intranets, extranets, websites, databases, social media platforms and more.
- Works with OnBase – Search OnBase documents alongside all other content, and open results directly in OnBase.
- Support for over 500 file formats – Find and preview results from files in virtually any format, without having the source application installed.
- Find the right information, faster – Get to the right results in less time with intelligent query design tools, relevance rankings and contextual filters.
- Automate searching – Save and share search queries, and set up alerts to get notified when new documents match your search.
- Modern, adaptable interface – Empower users with a flexible interface that supports all mobile devices, operating systems and browsers.
Learn more about Enterprise Search solutions.