OnBase improves your lending process by importing loan applications electronically – regardless of format – into OnBase’s unique foldering functionality. Closely resembling physical folders, OnBase virtual folders store all content surrounding a particular business or loan. With employees using an intuitive interface that's based on previous paper-based processes, training is minimal.
Improving service, commercial lenders use OnBase to publish selected documents with third-party service providers and investors via the Web. With restricted security access, these parties will only see documents specific to them.
In addition, lenders can extend this privilege to auditors and allow them to access authorized documents, improving compliance and easing audits.
OnBase puts you ahead of competition by:
- Processing additional loans without increasing staff
- Sharing files with third-party service providers and investors online
- Providing superior service by immediately responding to customer inquiries and requests
- Improving loan servicing with instant access to documents
- Enabling multiple users in multiple locations to simultaneously access loan files
With OnBase, you're ahead of regulators, auditors and your competition.