Augment your McKesson software solution with a proven ECM solution
Healthcare organizations relying on legacy McKesson applications, as well as those planning to upgrade to Paragon, need strategic solutions to manage information. If your healthcare organization uses one or multiple EMRs, rest easy. OnBase integrates with more than 500 applications – from ERP systems to EMRs – and provides a flexible, scalable and comprehensive enterprise content management solution for use across your entire healthcare organization.
It also increases adoption of your electronic medical record (EMR) with a single, consolidated platform that puts content at the fingertips of clinicians within the EMR.
Whether you want to image-enable a McKesson Hospital Information System (HIS) like STAR, Series, HealthQuest, Pathways, Horizon or McKesson’s go-forward HIS, Paragon, OnBase by Hyland can help you get the most out of your McKesson software solution.
Consolidate your information silos – from disparate systems to isolated documents
By consolidating all of your document silos into one enterprise system, you’ll reduce the overhead that comes with managing and supporting multiple document imaging platforms while improving the way your organization controls its content.
Consider these OnBase benefits:
- Meets U.S. Department of Health and Human Services requirements supporting meaningful use
- Optimizes IT resources by eliminating the need to support multiple legacy systems
- Enables IT to respond faster to changing business requirements and new projects
- Increases system scalability, reliability and performance
- Streamlines conversion projects to meet tight ‘go-live’ deadlines
- Replaces the following McKesson imaging solutions: McKesson Patient Folder (formerly called Horizon Patient Folder or HPF), McKesson Business Folder (formerly called Horizon Business Folder or HBF), Imaging Link Engine, and McKesson Enterprise Content Management (briefly named Horizon Enterprise Content Management)
Ready to learn more? Fill out our contact us form and we’ll be in touch.