Ensuring everyone within your facility reads and acknowledges the most current policies can be a real headache. Managing policy revisions and preparing for audits can be even worse. OnBase enterprise content management (ECM) helps facilitate collaborative creation of policy and procedure documentation while easing dissemination and tracking of that content.
Why use healthcare compliance software
Healthcare organizations using OnBase to manage policies and procedures can:
- Rapidly distribute documents to your entire workforce, providing immediate access to required reading
- Facilitate knowledge transfer consistency using a single, automated, centralized tool
- Enforce accountability by requiring users to review documents and supply proof and acknowledgement.
- Easily audit reading compliance by accurately and automatically reporting and identifying delinquencies
- Use an automated pre-approval process for the content
- Configure an automatic escalation process for delinquencies
The OnBase Document Knowledge Transfer tool, in conjunction with OnBase EDMS services and workflow, create a complete solution to manage your policies and procedures they you need your employees to understand. Additionally, organizations can measure comprehension by automatically displaying a test or survey. They can also automate the management of policy expirations, revisions and versions, as well as the document creation approval workflow. Organizations can even manage approvals via mobile device – iPad, iPhone, Android and Windows.
Support your organization’s goals with a proven ECM provider
In working with Hyland Software, you choose a low-risk pathway to content management. With more than 1,500 healthcare customers and 15,000 lifetime customers, Hyland has an unparalleled record of projects delivered on time and on budget. And with easy-to-use features and tight integrations with EMRs such as Epic, Allscripts, Meditech and Cerner and ERPs such as Infor Lawson and PeopleSoft, users adopt OnBase quickly.