More Epic customers use OnBase than any other ECM solution
It’s true. More Epic customers integrate with OnBase than any other enterprise content management (ECM) solution combined. And we’re proud to say that not a single customer has ever replaced OnBase as an Epic-integrated solution. Why? Because it works.
A pioneer in delivering higher quality care and improve patient experiences
To provide the best possible experience with OnBase and Epic solutions, Hyland Software began collaborating with Epic in 2003.
Our ECM expertise and our understanding of Epic solutions help ensure smooth implementations that come in on time and on budget and, most importantly, help Epic healthcare organizations achieve higher user adoption rates and greater efficiencies while delivering increased quality of care and improved patient experiences.
From ambulatory and inpatient settings to home health and billing solutions, no other ECM product offers the breadth of integration capabilities or depth of experience.
OnBase integrates with more than 20 Epic modules
OnBase integrates with more than 20 Epic modules, including Epic Canto™/Haiku™ to provide mobile access to a more accurate and complete patient record. And, with a variety of value-added solutions, OnBase brings new capabilities directly to Epic end users – from providing a consolidated view of all patient-related content to viewing DICOM images within the EMR.
Our low-code, single platform solution also integrates with more than 500 other applications, extending the value of existing IT investments across your organization. From Patient Access and Health Information Management to Human Resources, Revenue Cycle Management and Finance, connecting your entire enterprise has never been easier – or more assured.
The OnBase integration for Epic allows healthcare organizations to:
- Manage content: Whatever the format – forms, faxes, clinical images or videos – OnBase securely captures, stores and manages your content in its native format at the patient, order and encounter levels for improved accuracy and reduced risk of lost or misplaced information.
- Create one, complete patient-centric record: With the OnBase-Epic integration, clinicians and staff access all non-EMR based content, such as wound and dermatology photos, EKGs, pathology results and clinical images, from within Epic. This makes it the single source for patient information, ensuring that more time is spent acting on information rather than looking for it.
- Deliver the right information to the right people at the right time: OnBase provides authorized users instant access to information when and where they need it to facilitate more informed decision-making.
- Automate deficiency tracking, referrals management, release of information and your organizational checklists: With an OnBase – Epic integration, organizations may utilize native OnBase business process tools streamline routine tasks in Epic, meeting internal and external regulations to efficiently support departments while increasing productivity.
- Expand OnBase functionality beyond the Epic platform: Integrating OnBase with ancillary systems (computerized coding, diagnostic solutions, VNAs, ERP solutions, etc.) optimizes them and removes “information silos” across the organization, providing you with an even greater return on investment.